Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
Mastercard Incorporated or Mastercard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
MasterCard Everyday prepaid card allows users to make their everyday transactions without cash. Anyone can get a Master Card even without a bank account or credit check and once activated, the card can be used to shop, pay bills, and to manage money more effectively.
MasterCard prepaid cards are accepted almost everywhere and can also be used to receive paychecks directly to user account. Other features include Zero liability, secure transactions, cashless, and more.
- Purchase & Travel Protection
- Receiving Offers
- Receiving Discounts
- Secured Shopping
- Unauthorized Transaction Protection
- Financial Tips & Tools
- Credit Card Protection
- Managing Finances
- Direct Deposit
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Paycheck Deposit
- Paying Taxes
- Mobile Payments
- Secured Code
- ID Theft Protection
How it works
- Get a card: Purchase a card online or at a participating retail store.
- Activate and register: Call the phone number on the card packaging to activate. Provide your personal information, including a government issued ID†.
- Load: Add funds to your card when you buy it in the store or add funds online. You can even have your paycheck deposited directly to the card to load funds that way as well.
- Use: Make purchases everywhere Master card debit cards are accepted.
- Reload: Add funds to your card the same way you loaded it, whenever you run out.