In this tutorial, we will learn you how to run and install windows 10/8/7/XP on your android smartphone. No root or launcher installation is required for this. Follow the following steps to install your desired window.
Steps to Install and Run Windows 10/8/7/XP on Android Smartphone
1. Open Google Play Store
2. Search Limbo PC Emulator
3. Download and install it into your mobile
4. Now Open your browser and search “windows xp iso”, “windows 7”, “windows 10” or any other window you want to install. i.e download window image file.
5. Download the window in iso format
6. Now copy the Windows iso file in Limbo Folder
7. Open Limbo App and from top right option select New “Machine Name” for example “XP”
8. Select SDL
9. Select Architecture “x86”
10. Set CPU Model: “qemu32”
11. Increase RAM Memory (MB) “512”
12. Now in Storage option Select Hard Disk A and open it
13. Select the windows image iso file
14. Go to Misc option and Set VGA Display “std”
15. Go to Boot Settings and Set Boot from Device “Hard Disk”
17. In Advance option Select “Show Toolbar” and “Full Screen”
18. Now Play/Start the Window
We hope you will find this tutorial very helpful. If you have any problem regarding this tutorial, feel free to ask in comments.