How to Earn Money For Listening Music
MusicXRay is an online platform for singers and songwriters to submit their songs and earn money by listening to music. Its a website that connects the artists to talent hunters.
MusicXRay is a music tech company based in New York city and it started its online operations in 2009. A huge number of songs are uploaded on their platform on daily basis. Users can opt for listening to any songs they are interested in.
Earn Money for Listening Music is not a new thing for most of the music listeners. You can find a good mix of genres over at MusicXRay, so there is little chance you have to hear out music that does not fancy you. Upon registration, you will be asked what sorts of music work for you, i.e. those you have no qualm spending them to listen to and provide a review.
There is really a rich choice here, from classical music to country, to rap music, etc.
You are bound to find something that strikes a cord with you. Ultimately, you can make as much as $1 with every rating you provide to MusicXRay. Having said that, you got to first work through their earnings tier.
As you first get started, the compensation is at a lowly $0.10 cents per song. But with more ratings done on more songs, you will gradually climb up the earnings tier to finally hit that maximum $1 payout.
It is up to you how many songs you like to listen to. As your earning $20, you can put in a request for payment.
How to Signup for MusicXRay
1. Start by signing up for the Musicxray account. You have the option of signing up by connecting to your Sound Cloud account or you can just sign up with your e-mail. Here’s the link.
2. Next step is to select the type of account you are creating. To earn online, you’ll be creating a fan account. So select Music fan.
3. Next you will be asked to connect to your Facebook. Note that syncing your Facebook account is important, without it your fan account will not run properly.
4. Now that you have connected to your Facebook account, another window will open, which looks like this: Here you select the types of music you are interested in. Just click on any of the genres that you’re interested in.
5. Once your music is selected, move on to listing your favorite artists and hit save.
6. Hopefully now you will have completed your fan match profile. Now you can click on your fan match inbox to check if there is any new music you can listen to. You will be notified when a new track is uploaded.
7. The way it works is you have to listen to the music for 30 seconds and once the song is complete, you will be credited with 10 cents per song.
8. Once your minimum duration for listening to the song has been completed, a green dialog box will appear stating Musicxray has added some money to your account. Below this you’ll see an option to either become a fan or not. As per your preference you can either become a fan or you can click Not a fan and skip to the next song.
MusicXRay is a fairly easy website to play with. However, there are a few points that you should know before you start.
- You cannot listen to a song for less than 30 seconds, if you do that then you will not be credited with money.
- After listening to the track, you can either become a fan or decline, either way you will still receive the payment for the track you listened to.
- It best if you change your music preferences weekly because this way you will keep getting more tracks to listen to.
MusicXRay allows users to cash out their payments through PayPal only. The minimum threshold for a payout is $20. Users have the option of cashing out multiple times.