How to Crop and straighten an image in Photoshop
In this Video tutorial you will learn how to crop and straighten an image by using Crop Tool in adobe photoshop.
Crop and straighten an image
- Select the Crop tool in the Tools panel. A crop border appears.
- Drag any edge or corner to adjust the size and shape of the crop border.
- Drag inside the crop border to position the image inside the crop border.
- Drag outside a corner of the crop border to rotate or straighten.
- Click the check mark in the options bar or press Enter (Windows) or Return (macOS) to complete the crop.
Most from this category
Why You might Need to Rethink Your SEO Approach : Here’s 9 ReasonseHow - October 10, 2017