In this Video tutorial you will learn how to crop and straighten an image by using Crop Tool in adobe photoshop.
Crop and straighten an image
- Select the Crop tool in the Tools panel. A crop border appears.
- Drag any edge or corner to adjust the size and shape of the crop border.
- Drag inside the crop border to position the image inside the crop border.
- Drag outside a corner of the crop border to rotate or straighten.
- Click the check mark in the options bar or press Enter (Windows) or Return (macOS) to complete the crop.