ePayments is a payment instrument created by professionals in Internet business and electronic commerce. ePayments have launched a platform for fast, cost-effective and secure payments. ePayments also developed a convenient mobile app that allows you to manage your e-Wallet and cards from anywhere in the world with just your mobile with you. In this tutorial you will learn how to create ePayments Account Free.
ePayments provides three types of services ePayments e-Wallet, ePayments Prepaid Mastercard and ePayments Merchant Service.
How does ePayments work?
It is very easy to become an ePayments e-Wallet owner simply register by providing your phone number or email. Once registered you will be able to accept and transfer funds as well as to order an ePayments branded prepaid Mastercard® card. In order to make all the functionalities as well as maximum limits on operations available to you, just go through ePayments fast verification process.
Why do people use e-payment companies?
- It’s safe – You don’t need to give out your card details.
- It’s quick – Just type in your password.
- It’s usually free – No charges for paying or setting up your account.
What types of accounts are there at ePayments?
ePayments differentiates accounts depending on a client’s needs, work purposes and types of future transactions. Currently ePayments offer two types of accounts:
- Personal (A personal account is an account registered on a private individual for personal use. It should not be used for commercial purposes (in the interests of a legal entity).)
- Business (A business account is an account registered on a company (a legal entity) to accept/send payments for goods, services, any work done for commercial purposes. )
How does an e-payment account work?
There are two main ways that e-payment accounts work.
- Pay money into your e-money account using a payment card (Master Card). When you shop online the money is deducted from your balance or if you’re selling things, it’s added to your balance, OR
- Link your e-money account to your payment card (Master Card). There’s no actual money in your account. When you buy online the e-payment company charges the money to your card or pays it to your card, if you’re selling things.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Go to ePayments Homepage for Signup
2. You will see the following Form. Select the PERSONAL option for signup.
3. Choose the Registration Process by e-mail OR by phone
4. After the Sign Up, you will receive an email (including Code) for account verification. If you sign up by your phone then you will receive a confirmation message to verify your account.
5. Now Confirm your Registration by putting Password and Confirmation Code. After that click on CONFIRM link.
6. After Registration Confirmation, you will go to A User’s Individual Profile Page where you will update your profile with Personal details, Payment password and ePayments card order.
7. Now the last step is your Account Verification. Account Verification consists of
- Identity confirmation
- Address Confirmation
- Phone confirmation
- Email confirmation
For more details about Account Confirmation you can watch this video.
8. Apply for ePayments Master Card
9. Payments and Transfer details
How to use an e-payment company
The first step is choosing which e-payment company to use. Popular choices include PayPal and Google Checkout. Once you have picked a company, most will ask you to:
- Set up an account – Register your details and follow the instructions.
- Connect a bank card – Enter your credit or debit card details.
Once you are registered, you’ll be able to pay for purchases using your new account details.
If you have any problem or query during the account creation then feel free to contact us in comments.